Signs of Anemia and How to Defeat Anemia With Foods?!
There is a scientific fact that million women around the world are suffering iron deficiency into their blood, i.e. anemia.
It is well known that anemia is a main cause of fatigue and lethargy and it also decreases productivity.
It has very bad effect to the overall health and it causes the heart problems.
Eat These 8 Super Foods to Defeat Anemia:
- Brown rice is rich in fibers which are helping detoxification, since the iron (contained into the rice) is an excellent food against anemia.
- Oatmeal is great choice for those which are suffering blood iron deficiency. Start your day with this tasty and nutritive meal which will improve your health.
- Potato contains high level of iron and that is the main reason that you should include this vegetable at your regular daily menu.
- Broccoli is excellent source of iron. Consuming at least two meals with broccoli will increase your blood status in a very positive way. Defeat anemia with this vegetable,one of the healthiest super foods.
- Strawberries are rich in iron and they also contain vitamin C which is necessary to our body in order to absorb the iron much easier. Eat this healthy and tasty fruit to defeat anemia.
- Spinach as the strawberries contains iron and vitamin C, so it should be your nutritive routine to consume it regularly. If you don’t have a time to prepare it, you can simply add fresh leaves of spinach in almost any smoothie. Defeat anemia with this iron and C vitamin rich vegetable.
- High level of iron is contained into the peas – almost the same quantity as in spinach.
- One very good and healthy way to defeat anemia is to consume pumpkin seeds as your daily habit and enjoyment.
Include these 8 super foods in your daily nutrition and you will defeat anemia for sure!