web analytics

The Lymph System Allows Cancer To Spread. These Are The 10 Ways To Stop This

The lymph system is made from tissues and organs interacting for filtering and cleaning toxic wastes inside. The body has 3 times more lymph than blood and this is an essential filtering system, so we have to understand more about exactly what damages this health system and its work.
Almost 80% of immune cells are in the gut, or GALT, gut-associated lymphatic tissues. The lymph system is made from lymphocytes, or leukocyte saved in spleen, bone marrow, appendix, behind the heart and lymph nodes.

The Role Of The Lymph System

The Lymph System Allows Cancer To Spread. These Are The 10 Ways To Stop This

The body can pump 90% blood and send this back to the heart, the rest 10% remains in the lymph. All contaminants, bacteria, chemicals and cancer cells go through the lymph and we get cautioned for foreign bodies that should be removed.

Every cancer has lymph node biopsy as a must. Why? The lymphatics are just leftover blood covering every organ. If lymph circulation suffers like due to the American diet, cancer cells and toxic substances cannot be gotten rid of. Here toxic substances get removed by the bowels. Toxins can gnaw the system and get unrecognized by the immunity and lymph, so they are exposed to organs and make metastasis.

How Cancer Spreads

This is the reason why every diagnosis requires lymph node biopsy. If cancer is located, it enters the body totally and you have to get poisonous chemo for this spread. The problem here with chemo is that it attacks both sick and healthy cells. So the lymph system needs to be healthy to alert resistance cells for an issue and needed a detox. The lymph system is exposed to lots of contaminants every day like contamination, cigarette smoking, food additives, pesticides, chemicals, exhausts, recommended tablets and more. Also, people do not have minerals and vitamins and this makes more damage. Here are the signs of a slow lymph system:

  • Dry and itchy skin
  • Swollen breasts and pain every cycle
  • Foggy brain
  • Cold hands and feet
  • Bad blood circulation
  • Cellulite
  • AM discomfort and tightness
  • Irregularity
  • Exhaustion
  • Tarnished legs

9 Streaming Lymph Advices

Exercises – anything that requires motions from absolutely no gravity assists. This means rebounding or making the lymph go up the heart and auxiliary lymph channels and this requires muscular efforts like pushing.

Inversion – this makes lymph moves from lower to upper parts in the body. Mix workouts and inversions like yoga.

Deep breathing – this benefits the lymph transferring to the channels. We have more lymph and less blood so every activity needs deep breaths.

Diet plan – eliminate processed foods and GMOs. Eat entire foods and plants. Likewise consume exactly what every season has, cooling foods in summertime and warm in winter.

Red foods –  beets, cherries, cranberries, pomegranates all clean the lymph and system.

Dry brush every early morning – do this with a natural bristle brush for lymph moving. Also brush upwards from arms and legs to the heart in circular motions.
Lukewarm water – no sweet drinks, instead get lukewarm water fluoride totally free too. This makes lymph oiled and streaming easy.
Massage – this promotes lymph to the heart. Also, helps for tension removal and this is the cause for bad lymph flow.
Iodinelow iodine suggests bad lymph circulation. Iodine makes contaminant removal with the lymph and for this reason consume more iodine foods.
Source: thetruthaboutcancer.com

  • 46
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Add a Comment