This tasty pain relief tea is very easy to prepare . It contains huge amount of healthy natural ingredients. The same ingredients are stopping and decreasing pains in your body caused by different reasons.
How to Prepare Pain Relief Tea?
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of dried black tea
- 2 lightly crushed Cardamom pods
- slice of peeled and grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons of natural honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or other natural milk
Add the ginger, Cardamom and cinnamon into the water and boil it for 10 minutes.
Add the black tea and leave it like that for 2 minutes.
Remove the dish from the fire and add the almond milk.
Strain the mixture and add honey if you like it sweeter.
Your pain relief tea is ready!
Extra Benefits of Pain Relief Tea:
All tea ingredients are very important and essential for our health.
They are excellent to be consumed at many different recipes, but this combination is magnificent healer of your pains.
- Water is the basic ingredient at all nature systems. By consuming this pain relief tea you will satisfy your daily needs of water. It will help you to care about your shiny skin, healthy kidneys and normal functioning liver.
- Black tea leaves are known as our oral care factor since the ancient times. The black tea ingredients are rich of antioxidants and they are reducing the teeth plague. Its’ regular consumption prevents heart and cancer diseases. Using it at our pain relief tea you will feel more extra power and freshness day by day.
- Cardamom is a spice which is very useful at toxins disposal from the kidneys. It is shown that it is also good at preventing cancer. This magic spice lowers the blood pressure, it fights the depression and it is great against winter colds.
- Ginger is a great anti-inflammatory agent and it helps strongly against aches and pains. It is usually used against headaches and menstrual pains.
- Except great taste and aroma the natural honey is real antibiotic booster. Put it into your pain relief tea and you will enjoy daily.
- Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and similar to ginger is great anti-inflammatory. This tea helps to prevent heart and diabetes disease thanks to the cinnamon mostly.
- Almond milk is heart friendly and it helps at weight loss processes. Since this milk is low at calories we can assume that this pain relief tea is also good at healthy diet styles. It is also good at strengthening muscle tissues.