Garlic has so powerful healing and health benefits and it is used as a part of many natural remedies in treating various diseases.
But we cannot forget its unique taste and its ability to make “magic” in preparing different kinds of dishes.
Garlic is a very healthy plant high in potent medicinal properties as well as essential nutrients.
It is low calorie food and it is rich in selenium, vitamin C, manganese, calcium and potassium.
But if you want to have a benefit of consuming this super food, you have to be sure to supply yourself with organic garlic.
Or simply you can easily grow your own garlic at home without using all toxins and harmful chemicals.
The Most Important Benefits Of Garlic and How To Grow Endless Supply Of Garlic At Home:
- It cleanses clogged arteries, makes detoxification and boosts heart health
- Lowers levels of bad cholesterol and reduces high blood pressure at same time
- Garlic strengthens the immunity and protects you from various diseases
- If you consume garlic on daily bases you will reduce the risk of getting illnesses by incredible 62%.
- It is an excellent anti cold and anti flu shield.
- Garlic is good for digestion and it has strong antibiotic properties
- It protects you from inflammations, bacteria and viruses
- It prevents and helps the processes of treating different types of CANCER
How to grow garlic at home:
Things you will need
You will need one good garlic head.
Fill a large pot with potting soil. Separate the cloves and put each clove vertically at a depth of 1 inch.
Cover the cloves with an inch of soil.
Keep the pot in an area exposed to the sun.
Just like any indoor plant, you should water it when it starts to dry out.
Cut the greens when they are 3-4 inches tall, leaving about an inch so they can re-grow.
Then, the greens will stop growing.
When they dry up and turn brown, dig out the cloves and each of them should have formed a full bulb.
Take a clove from that bulb and start all over.
That is all.
Now you can have your endless supply of this powerful food.
Keep enjoying garlic benefits regularly and stay away of numerous diseases.
Via: getholistichealth.com, naturalmedicineteam.com