Coconut Oil Diet Challenges plus 2 Coconut Oil Recipes!
Coconut oil is not only trendy, but it is excellent and healthy choice to advance your diet.
Coconut products as coconut butter, coconut manna and the coconut accolades are tasty and healthy, but the coconut oil is No. 1 coconut product.
It is the most powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial cleaner of our body.
Coconut Oil and Coconut Manna – Home Kitchen Secrets!
Coconut oil is produced by pressing the coconut fruit (without peel) by extraction.
Medium chain fatty acids are beneficial and easy to be metabolized. It is proved that they have positive effect at fighting some kinds of cancer and immunity improving.
If the coconut meat is blended then we can produce coconut manna rich in fibers.
In combination with coconut oil it is one of the tastiest and health improving natural products.
Coconut oil is getting solid at room temperature and coconut manna has constant malleable texture.
Manna is usually added as a thickener to soups and sauces and coconut oil is used instead of sunflower or olive oil at frying processes, to prepare smoothies, salad dressings etc.
The Magnificent Health Benefits of Coconut Oil!
Coconut oil is rich in medium chain triglycerides which are very positive for some brain diseases. It improves our energy status and it is excellent energy booster.
Some studies are proving that 15-30 grams of these triglycerides are increasing our energy level at least for 5%. It is also very good at regulating LDL and HDL cholesterol and it is excellent for normal coagulation factor.
As a skin care substance it can be used as great skin moisturizer. It is good for hair and as mouthwash.
1. Coconut Oil Recipe – Coconut Manna:
- Leave the flakes into warm water for 15 minutes until they get soft.
- Drain them and add them into the blender.
- Blend it until you get corporate smooth mixture.
- Put the mixture into the fridge and keep it there and use it for maximum three weeks.
2. Coconut Oil Recipe – Gluten Free Coconut Oil Muffins:
Is anybody there who doesn’t love muffins? I don’t think so. Here it follows one delicious healthy recipe for coconut oil muffins:
- 50-60 ml coconut oil
- 150 grams of coconut flour
- 1 baking powder
- 100 gr. melted coconut
- 6 eggs
- 100 ml almond milk or water
- 80 gr. of extra dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon raw vanilla powder
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- some natural sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180 Cº and put a cooking paper at the pan
- Put the coconut flour, melted coconut, natural sweetener, baking powder and salt at one large dish
- Stir the eggs, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate into the stirred mixture.
- Put the muffin mixture into the oven and cover it with the stirred mixture.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes until they get firm and brown.
- Leave them to cool for 20 minutes.
Enjoy in these tasty recipes and feel the coconut oil amazing benefits!
If you are fun of coconut taste you can check the www.onlypurenature.com and to try also this dreamy coconut smoothie with pineapple.