How to take care of dry skin in winter at home is a new article which shows some great dry skin care methods.
Flaky and dry skin is a common concern of many people when the winter comes. The cold, dry air of the winter will suck the life out of smooth, silky skin.
In the current market, there are several moisturizers and lotions that can help people deal with this skin problem.
Nevertheless, most of them take a lot of money from buyers.
Natural home treatments are not only affordable but also quite useful in hydrating, nourishing, and improving dry skin to an extent.
How To Take Care Of Dry Skin In Winter At Home – Top 5 Tips
The article today introduces some of the best tips on how to take care of dry skin in winter at home that people should know and try making use as soon as possible.
- Coconut Oil
This is the very first one on the list of tips on how to take care of dry skin in winter that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to make use for good!
Coconut oil is actually very useful for dealing with the winter dry skin concern as it contains an excellent amount of fatty acids, making up for any loss of skin moisture. There are 2 ways to make use of this useful ingredient to take care of dry skin in winter at home you can try with ease:
- First, you just need to use coconut oil to apply directly onto your skin after having bath or shower. Coconut oil would be more readily absorbed when your skin is supple and warm after your bath. Apply this useful method on a daily basis for good.
- Alternatively, liberally use warm coconut oil to apply all over your body before your daily bedtime. In the next morning, cleanse your skin with plain water. Apply this method every day to make your skin smooth and soft.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera provides powerful antifungal, antiseptic, and soothing properties that can help in combating irritated, dry skin, as well as preventing flaking. This simple home treatment is useful for moisturizing our skin, forming a protective layer that would help to keep your skin free from all kinds of impurities. Here is what you will need to do if you want to make use of aloe vera to deal with dry skin in winter time:
- Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf, open it, and squeeze the jelly-like gel inside.
- Use aloe vera gel to apply onto your skin. Allow it to stay for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it off.
- Apply this method 2 times every day to achieve the best result.
This recipe is also often used as one of the natural home remedies for clearing skin in winter, so please apply it regularly to get better skin health.
3. Almond Oil
Almond oil is an abundant source of vitamin E so that it is considered the best lubricator and emollient for dry skin. Besides, its powerful antioxidant property is very beneficial for the overall health and look of your skin. One more thing, as almond oil is non-greasy, it is easily absorbed in the skin. Here are 2 ways you can try with the support of almond oil to take care of dry skin in winter at home:
- First and foremost, you can try drinking 1 glass of warm milk mixed with 1 tsp. of almond oil before your bedtime every day. Repeat this tip nightly to get sound sleep as well as healthier skin.
- Alternatively, you should gently warm up some pure almond oil. Use the oil to lightly massage your body 30 minutes after bathing. After bathing, your skin is still damp, and that is the best time for you to apply some light moisturizer. Apple this method every day to achieve the best result.
Note: Those who are allergic to almonds are not recommended to use every almond oil remedy.
>>> page 2