We all know that lemons are one of the healthiest foods on this planet. Fresh and organic lemons can do wonders for your health. But have you ever eat frozen lemons? If not, maybe this article will change your mind.
Lemons are great for cleansing the body of toxins and they are also rich in vitamin C. But when we juice them, they lose many of the valuable nutrients and part of their healing potential. That is one of the reasons why frozen lemons are the better option.
The peel of lemons is also very healthy and it boosts the work of your immune system. It helps in eliminating bad cholesterol, has stronger anticancer properties, helps in treating bacterial infections, and releases the body of parasites and worms.
Frozen Lemons Healing Benefits:
- Asthma prevention
- Stops inflammation
- Kidneys and the liver cleansing
- Strengthens immune system
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Treats depression and stress
- Cancer prevention and treatment
The lemon water and lemon juice are high in vitamin c and they are great when the body detoxification is needed. But frozen lemons and the frozen lemon peel contains 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the peeled lemon or lemon juice. Decades ago, scientists found that these citrus fruits kill cancer cells in several types of cancers, like lung cancer, breast, and colon cancer. And contrary to chemotherapy, lemon attacks only cancerous cells and keeps the healthy ones alive.
According to Dr. Marilyn Glenville, a nutritionist, and expert on women’s health, also the peels from other fruits can strengthen the immune system and enhance your overall health. This is the reason why smoothies are healthier than juices. All of them also contain other parts of the fruit, including the peel.
Here is the procedure how to get frozen lemons:
- If you can find supply yourself with organic lemons.
- Apple cider vinegar and baking soda can help you to disinfect the lemons and their peel.
- After that rinse the lemons and let them dry.
- Then freeze them in the refrigerator.
- Next morning instead of squeezed lemon juice or lemon water, grate the entire frozen lemons and add them to your tea or smoothie.
Also, you can add these frozen fruits to various dishes and soups. Enjoy in their awesome taste and feel the magnificent benefits to your health. Share your experience with your relatives and friends.