Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey on an Empty Stomach – Morning Routine of Millions of People!
Find Out Why?
Apple cider vinegar and honey are very good known like one of the healthiest natural substances. It is very important to find them raw and unprocessed because in that form their healing benefits are more strong and effective. These super foods mixed together are giving us one very healthy drink with special healing abilities. And it really tastes very refreshing and delicious.
Why Should You Start to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey on an Empty Stomach?
Many studies show that almost every disease starts in the acidic body. When our pH is below 7 our body becomes overly acidic and that is a perfect environment for any kind of illness. Apple cider vinegar is naturally acidic, but when we consume it, it turns into alkaline. And honey has low pH too. When we consume honey, it makes our body more alkalinity.
When we mix these two substances we get one very refreshing healing mixture that helps us to keep alkalinity of our bodies.
- Painful joints, acid reflux, high levels of cholesterol, inflammations, exhaustion and sore throat can become past part of your life if you start to consume apple cider vinegar and honey on empty stomach every morning.
- It is also good in the elimination of the bad breath from your mouth.
- With drinking apple cider vinegar and honey on an empty stomach you can lose weight faster and you can reduce the lower the high blood pressure.
How to Prepare and When to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink on an Empty Stomach?
For this healing drink you will need only these ingredients:
- raw honey – 1 teaspoon
- apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- warm water – 1 glass (approx. – 8 oz.)
- First, add the apple cider vinegar and honey into the warm water and stir them well.
- Make sure that the water is not very hot, because the high temperature can harm nutrients contained in honey.
- Then, wait 1-2 min. and stir the mixture again and drink it.
For best results, it is recommended to drink apple cider vinegar and honey on an empty stomach in the mornings. After that, if you can you should wait about 20-30 minutes before you consume something else. Try to drink more water and after half hour you can have your breakfast and you can start your day normally.
It is very important to stay consistent and to drink apple cider vinegar and honey on an empty stomach on a daily basis at least for two months. But first results will be noticed for 2-3 weeks.
If you decide to consume it more than once a day you have to know that high consumption of apple cider vinegar may interact with diuretics, medicines for diabetes and heart diseases. Also, high quantities of ACV may cause low potassium levels. In these cases, you have to consult your doctor to avoid unwanted interactions with the medicines that you are taking.
And something more from my personal experience – drinking apple cider vinegar and honey on an empty stomach is my morning routine for 7 months already and I don’t plan to leave it because the results are really amazing. 🙂