One of the most serious and dangerous threats to our health is smoking cigarettes.
Consummation of tobacco by smoking has a long history and at the first time it was used in ceremonial purposes.
But the last two-three centuries it became one of the signatures of modern living which rise up to the very bad health threatening addictions.
Using tobacco became much more intensive since the cigarettes were invented.
At the same beginning the doctors were recommended smoking cigarettes in order their patients to become stronger and to improve their stamina.
Day by day this bad habit became very popular and smoking cigarettes could be found everywhere – at offices, hospitals, plains, buses, restaurants etc.
Since the first results of the bad health influence of smoking cigarettes became public it passed many years until the law regulations were introduced to prevent and to stop smoking especially at public areas.
Besides the well known fact the smoking is still popular among men and women.
But to quit smoking at the same time became imperative for many people around Earth.
Stopping the usage of cigarettes is really one of the most difficult decisions for every “smoker” even they are aware about the dangerous consequences to their health if they do not take this decision.
To quit smoking could be very hard and stressful process. The addiction which had been caused by consuming tobacco is very strong and many times the process of quitting is stopped and the addiction continues.
But all these reasons can really inspire you to quit smoking and here they are:
What Will Happen to You and to Your Health if You Quit Smoking?
There are many health benefits of quitting smoking, but there are surprisingly many facts which we are not aware which are proving the quick health improvement after stopping the cigarettes consuming.
- For about 20 minutes after quitting the blood pressure and heart work are at their normal values
- 12 hours after quitting the level of carbon monoxide is normalized
- For period of half month to 4 months the breathing problems are reduced to minimum. Coughing is about to disappear very soon. This is the result of improving and renewal of lung cells. The health of your lungs will be significantly improved.
- 15-30 days after stopping smoking the lungs and circulation are improved for 15-20%
- For 30 days after quitting the former smoker’s energy level is increased for about 20-25%
- 12 months after quitting the risk of coronary and vascular diseases is reduced for 50%
- 5 years after stopping smoking the risk of appearance of cancer of the bladder, throat and mouth is reduced for 50%
- 10 years after stopping smoking the risk of appearance of cancer of the pancreas and larynx is reduced for 25%
- 10-12 years after “forgetting” about cigarettes the risk of lung cancer is reduced for 50% compared with those which are still smoking
To quit smoking is always the right choice even in case you are not feeling the bad influence of the cigarettes to your health. It is a pledge for your healthy and happy future.