The shower is a difficult place to clean. Mostly because it continues to get grimy no matter what you do.
Oftentimes, we’ll let soap scum and other stains sit and sit, whether it’s because of a lack of time or a lack of drive to clean!
Whatever the reason, shower stains that linger are very difficult to get out.
Well, don’t worry about the shape of your shower, because the Queen of Clean has a brilliant cleaner that will work on any tough stains!
This miracle cleaner only requires two ingredients, both of which are easy to come by you probably have them under your kitchen sink right now!
But when these two cleaning products are mixed together, they create a super cleaning product that will make your shower sparkle like new.
Whether you have tile, fiberglass, or faux marble, this DIY cleaning product can get the job done.
Here’s what you’ll need to get on your way to a gloriously cleansing:
Your Shower Can Be Spotless With This 2-Ingredient Shower Cleaner
- Heat up your vinegar in the microwave or on the stove; it should only be warm to the touch, not scalding hot.
- Use a funnel to get both ingredients into your spray bottle.
- Roll the spray bottle around to combine the two ingredients.
- To use, spray a heavy coat of the mixture onto your shower wall. Use the scrubbing side of a sponge to gently rub the mixture in.
- Leave this spray to sit on your shower walls for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash each wall one at a time with cold water
If you’re going to wash your shower floor, too (which might not be a bad idea), make sure you clean this part last.
The reason why is pretty straight forward: this is a soap mixture, which means the ground is going to get slippery.
And we don’t want you to slip and fall in the shower!
When making your miracle shower cleaner, make sure of two things:
- The vinegar should not be too hot when you’re heating it up! You don’t want it to be boiling or even get too hot that you can’t comfortably put a finger in the liquid. You’re simply heating it up.
- Do not shake the bottle to combine the two ingredients. Shaking the bottle will cause suds (remember, there’s dish soap in there) which is what we DO NOT want. Just roll the bottle in your hands to combine the mixture.
If you’ve been struggling to find the perfect thing to rid your shower of soap scum or hard water stains, give this easy miracle mixture a try.
This is such a simple, inexpensive way to get your shower seriously clean! And believe us, after letting this miracle cleaner soak on your shower walls, your shower WILL be seriously clean.
Your Shower Can Be Spotless With This 2-Ingredient Shower Cleaner Via: tiphero.com